15 Feb Destination Weddings: Who Pays for What?
So you want this dream destination wedding to come true but some questions have came up along the way. Do the bride and groom pay for everything? Who pays for the guests airfare and the accommodations? Below you will find a simple check list that will help you decide who pays for what and allow you and your fiancé to keep ‘lovin’ each other.
The bride and groom (and/or their parents) are expected to pay for:
- The wedding reception (most all-inclusive resorts include this with a wedding package if guests stay at their resort, but in the event that they don’t…)
- A rehearsal dinner
- Cocktail Party
- A welcome party
- Party favors such as beach bags, sandals or stylish shades
- A morning-after brunch (at most all-inclusive’s, your Romance Expert can ask for a group reservation at one of their restaurants!)
- Their own airfare and accommodations (many resorts comp nights for the bride and groom based on the number of rooms booked)
Guests should expect to pay for:
- Airfare + Hotel + Transfers: LovinAway provides all destination weddings with a special group rate with amenities
- Any meals or beverages that are not part of the wedding festivities (that’s why all-inclusive resorts are a favorite for most guests)
- Any non-wedding activities that choose to participate in
READY TO START PLANNING YOUR DESTINATION WEDDING?
If you’re planning a Destination Wedding, you have arrived at the right place. Our Romance Experts at LovinAway have planned countless Destination Weddings for couples all over the nation! Your Romance Expert will take care of all of the planning for your reception, ceremony and all of the travel arrangements for you and your guests! Call us, email us, hit us up via online chat or click the button below to begin planning and one of our Romance Experts will reach out to you!