16 Nov Fun and Festive Wedding Favor Ideas for Destination Weddings
So you’ve decided to embrace the fun and excitement of a destination wedding. Good for you! But what to do for wedding favors? You don’t want anything too large or bulky, as fitting it into your luggage could prove challenging. You also want something that will remind your guests of the wonderful locale they visited when sharing the joy of your marriage! Theknot.com offers these fun ideas.
1. Personalized Luggage Tags. Create personalized luggage tags for your guests, and they’ll recall the fun they had at your wedding every time they travel!
2. Flavors of the Locale. Do a little research and discover the delicacies your wedding destination is known for. Coffee in Costa Rica? Macadamia in Hawaii? Vino in Napa? The possibilities are endless!
3. Postcards. Create a festive bundle of pre-stamped postcards specific to your destination, allowing your guests to share the fun they’re having with you with friends and family back home.
4. Music from local musicians. Burn and personalize with your wedding date CDs containing the music of local musicians, such as Bob Marley in Jamaica and Jimmy Buffet for Key West.
5. Mini photo albums – Personalize small albums where your guests can place all of the photos they take will enjoying the lovely destination in which you are marrying.
6. Personalized canvas tote – A tote bag provides a wonderful memory and a great convenience to your guests, whether they use it at the beach or as a carryon for their flight home.
Be creative, and try to include some local flair with your favors. Your guests will love your creativity, and the wonderful memories the favors bring.